YUMI Portable / Multiboot USB Creator Free Download [Latest]
YUMI Portable – Your Universal Multiboot Installer is the successor to MultibootISOs. It can be used to create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more. Contrary to MultiBootISO’s which used grub to boot ISO files directly from USB, YUMI uses syslinux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB device and reverts to using grub to Boot Multiple ISO files from USB, if necessary.
Features of YUMI Portable MultiBoot USB Portable
Create a bootable drive in just three steps
- Built using the PortableApps platform, YUMI Portable (or Your Universal Multiboot Integrator Portable) can be launched from any removable device without affecting the registry of the host system.
- Working with it is a breeze, thanks to the intuitive interface and straightforward options. In just three simple steps, you can start building a bootable drive that can be then used to deploy apps and different operating systems onto any computer.
Support for various OS and app distributions
- First, you must select the USB drive that will be used for distribution. Note that drive formatting is advisable, but this will result in the permanent deletion of all the data on the USB stick, so be careful not to lose important data.
- YUMI Portable provides support for a wide range of operating systems, allowing you to create bootable drives with Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSuse, Debian, and other distros, as well as Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8), Kon-Boot, and a variety of antivirus (Acronis Antimalware CD, AVG Rescue CD, Windows Defender Offline, etc.) and testing tools (forensics, penetration and memory testing, disk cloning, backup, password finders, etc.).
- Provided you have the ISO or ZIP distribution, you just have to select it and let YUMI do its job. But if the file is not available, Y-U-M-I can open a download page to grab it.
Create bootable USB drives to distribute OS and apps
- YUMI Portable is definitely worth your attention since it offers a quick and easy method to create bootable USB devices. What’s more, it is capable of identifying the installed distros on a connected drive and allows you to remove them. No installation is required, and you get to build a bootable drive in just a matter of minutes.