Microsoft Windows 10.0.18363.476 Pro Version 1909 28in1- HWID-act [Full]
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Updated Full For PC Pro
Windows 10 Pro is your partner in any business. Use the quick launch, familiar, but noticeably improved, the Start menu, and new amazing features for working with different devices.
You will also like the advanced features of the new system, for example, an entirely new browser for easy Internet browsing. Fall Creators Update (also version 1709, also December 2017 Update) is a major update for the Windows 10 operating system, formerly known under the code name Redstone 3.
Fall Creators Update was the fourth update package since the release of Windows 10 in the series in summer 2015. The update develops the ideas embodied in the “creative” update and brings a number of new, rather curious functions and features to the operating system.
Microsoft called Windows 10 “the most powerful platform in history.” Leader of the presentation of Microsoft vice president for operating systems Terry Meyerson said that Windows 10 will be installed on a wider range of devices of different types compared with previous versions.
Among these devices, according to the presentation, now includes not only desktop PCs, laptops, and tablets, but also smartphones and TVs.
The main features of Windows 10:
- Single Windows for all devices. Windows 10 will be installed on a wider range of devices compared to previous versions of OC. These devices include not only personal computers, laptops, tablets, but also smartphones, televisions, various boards, and industrial devices used for Internet of Things scenarios. The new OC will also be a single platform for application development and a single channel for delivering applications through the Store.
- Improved user interface. The interface of the operating system, on the one hand, remained familiar, on the other hand, it acquired several new useful features.
- Start Menu. Opens by clicking on the logo in the lower-left corner of the desktop. The left column of the menu contains shortcuts to the last running applications, in the right – tiles of universal applications. The menu also contains power management buttons and an updated search function for searching not only on the local system but also on the Internet.
- Universal application windows. Now both classic applications for the desktop and new universal applications are launched in their own window on the desktop.
- Improved Snap function. Working in several applications immediately became easier and more convenient. Now the function Snap allows you to open up to 4 applications on the screen at a time, and Windows tells you what other applications are running and how they can be placed. Windows 10 will help you make better use of the unallocated screen space for other applications.
- A lot of desktops. A user can create multiple desktops and place application windows on them. You can display all the created tables on the screen and switch between them.
- Multitasking. A new Task View button appeared on the taskbar. When you click on it, all the running applications appear on the screen in a reduced form.
- Special attention to corporate users and data. When creating Windows 10, special attention was paid to corporate users. The new OS will be compatible with all the traditional management systems that organizations use. The operating system contains new capabilities for sharing work and personal data on all types of devices, which will allow the implementation of the concept of BYOD in organizations.
The most interesting innovations in the version of Creators Update:
- Paint 3D. Most likely, you are familiar with the standard Windows program for creating simple raster drawings – Paint. So far, it has changed only slightly, but now we are promised a really new product. The main new feature is the ability to work with three-dimensional models, and not just with “flat” drawings. No less important, the editor is still simple and straightforward to manage, so you do not need to be a professional 3D artist.
- Autolock the computer when you move away from it. Microsoft is giving more and more attention to the security of your account. With the advent of Windows 8, it became necessary to enter the password each time the computer (laptop, tablet) was turned on, and not so long ago the Windows Hello system appeared, which, if your device has a special infrared camera, unlocks your account when you see your face. But how else can I do this so that the device is also blocked when you are not around? On the timer – not rational, because it will work later or earlier than necessary. Windows Creators Update provides an excellent tool for this. Now the computer can be taught to lock when there is not your smartphone near – it works via Bluetooth. You no longer have to wonder if you pressed Win + L or left the computer unprotected from other people’s eyes and fingers.
- Built-in service for streaming Beam. Sometimes it’s better late than never. The emergence of interest in Microsoft’s streaming services, we will be honest, missed. But this does not prevent the corporation from trying to catch up after years. To do this, the update in Windows 10 will be able to stream games through the integrated Beam service, which the company from Redmond acquired in the middle of last year. The same service will be available in the soonest update of the Xbox One.
- Game Mode. Another good news for gamers – a special game mode. In it, you will not be distracted from what is happening on the screen completely nothing. Antiviruses, instant messengers, and others will sit silently, while you will concentrate to win over virtual enemies. And Windows itself will optimize the tasks so that the game gets the highest priority and, accordingly, maximum access to the resources of the computer.
- Picture-in-picture. If streaming entered our life relatively recently, we’ve heard about the Picture-in-Picture function since time immemorial – it was still on CRT TVs. And, finally, it appeared in Windows. Now, if you feel the potential of Caesar, you can easily put a movie or series on the record, fix the window with the video player “Movies and TV” on top of the others, and do other things. Until now, you could only secure windows by using third-party applications.
- New privacy settings. The emergence of Windows 10 has generated several scandals around how Microsoft handles your personal data. The media reports that the operating system is sending absolutely everything you type on the keyboard to the Microsoft server, few could leave it quiet. Part of all sorts of “spyware” settings could be turned off without picking the registry, but deactivating the rest was already more difficult. In the Creators Update, you can control what data you want to share with Microsoft, and which ones you prefer to keep secret.
- Night mode. This mode is useful to those who work at the computer just before sleep. You may have heard that the blue color of electronic device displays if used before bedtime, can lead to insomnia. In some smartphones, you can independently adjust the white balance in order to make the image more yellow. Now such a function called Night Light will appear in Windows 10. And it can be configured to turn on at a certain time of day.