Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus 16.0.12325.20298 (2020.01) RePack + MacOS [Full]
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus RePack + (Win/Mac) Full For PC
Microsoft has released the Office suite of applications for Office 2019. Among the innovations of Office 2019, the company mentions handwriting support in all applications – we are talking about wireless digital pen cases, support for tilt effects and pressure force.
Also in Excel, there are more powerful tools for analyzing data such as new formulas, diagrams, and Power BI integration. PowerPoint has added sophisticated presentation features such as Morph and Zoom effects. Most of these features are new only for Office 2016 users – they have long been available to Office 365 ProPlus subscribers. The users have the opportunity to try the RTM version of Office 2019.
Microsoft Office 2019 includes:
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
- Microsoft Access 2019
- Microsoft Excel 2019
- Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
- Microsoft Publisher 2019
- Microsoft Word 2019
- Skype for business 2019
- OneDrive for business
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2019
- Microsoft Project Professional 2019
- Microsoft Word – a new version of the word processor with advanced features for creating documents. Word provides additional features for working with documents. Embedding videos from the Internet, opening PDF files and editing their contents, as well as aligning images and schemes have become much easier. The new reading mode has become more convenient and does not distract your attention, and also works great on tablets. In addition, collaboration features have been improved: direct connections to web-based repositories have been added and review functions, in particular, corrections and addition of notes, have been simplified.
- Microsoft Excel is a dynamic business tool that allows you to make the right decisions based on the analysis of existing data using improved tools and functions. First of all, it highlights the new appearance of Excel. It is free from unnecessary details, but also designed for the rapid achievement of professional results. Many features have been added to help navigate a large number of numbers and create convincing images of data leading to more informed decisions.
- Microsoft PowerPoint – a powerful program for creating presentations, including portable, with advanced transitions, support for animation, audio and video – even in high resolution. Microsoft PowerPoint has a more intuitive interface adapted to tablet PCs and touch screen phones. The speaker mode is automatically adjusted according to the parameters of the projector, and it can even be used on a single monitor. Themes now have several options that simplify design development, and when working together, you can add comments to ask a question or request feedback.
- Microsoft Outlook is an email client with an expanded set of new tools, support for various Web services and social networks. When you open Outlook, you will immediately notice its new look. Now it’s more concise, which will help you focus on the essentials of email, calendars, and contacts.
- Microsoft Publisher is an easy-to-use utility for creating and shaping marketing materials and professional-quality publications with printing and distribution by mail. Improved interface, photo editing, document navigation. Microsoft Publisher offers new ways to work with photos, allowing you to move them, swap places, and add visual alerts to your posts with new images and text effects.
- Microsoft Access is an improved version of the database with improved programming logic, integration with the Business Data Catalog (BDC), 25 quality templates. An Access Web application is a new type of database that you create in Access, and then use and publish as a SharePoint application for sharing in a web browser. To create a web application, you only need to select the type of data you want to track (contacts, tasks, projects, etc.). Access will create a database structure with views that allow you to add and edit data. Navigation tools and basic commands are already built-in, so you can immediately start using your web application.
- Microsoft OneNote is a digital notebook that serves to store and share various information. When you open OneNote, you immediately notice the new design, which helps you focus on your thoughts and ideas, and not on the interface. Thanks to full integration with the cloud, you can free up your hard drive from files, while providing access to notes and other data from anywhere using virtually any mobile device, tablet PCs and browsers.
- Microsoft OneDrive is your professional library for storing working documents and other files. When you save files to OneDrive, they are only available to you, but at the same time, you can easily share them with your colleagues, as well as view them from mobile devices. Your files will be securely stored in the SharePoint Online cloud or on your company’s SharePoint Server depending on the settings.
Microsoft Project helps you easily manage projects and interact with employees almost anywhere. Organize your time and do not lose control over your projects thanks to a single project management system designed to work smoothly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
- Black theme
- Learning (audio titles and descriptions)
- Speech function (text-to-speech)
- Improved handwriting input
- Improved special features
- Funnel charts, 2D and timeline maps
- Expansion card slots and new Excel features
- Ability to publish Excel PowerBI
- PowerPivot Improvements
- PowerQuery Enhancements
- Increased the possibilities for order slides in presentations
- Morph transition function
- Ability to embed and manage icons, SVG and 3D models
- Update contact card
- Office 365 group1
- Inbox Focus
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus 16.0.12325.20298 (2020.01) RePack (32bit) – (2.3 Gb)
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus 16.0.12325.20298 (2020.01) RePack (64bit) – (2.5 Gb)
Requirements: MacOS X 10.12 or later 64 bit
Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac 16.33 VL – (1.5 Gb)