JetBrains WebStorm 2019 is a powerful IDE that provides you with a very large set of tools that you can use to develop your software in an easy and intuitive way.
WebStorm displays a comprehensive interface that makes it easy to use and grants you quick access to all its features and tools. And since it offers so many, you do need a while to learn where each one resides inside the application. The main window is structured in the classic way, featuring menus and toolbars, navigation and status bars, as well as the editor and tool windows.
Creating a project can be done in multiple ways. You can either download a source code and insert it into WebStorm or duplicate a repository and create a project that is based on the sources you have. Or, you can just start a project and build it from ground up. The application is created to handle large and complex workloads as it provides you with the possibility to load more than one projects and switch between then when you need to.
It’s also designed to optimize your workflow. You’ll be pleased to know that WebStorm is fitted with a code completion feature, meaning that the application is capable of understanding your code. Moreover, with this application you get to view and correct all the problems before you get to run the website. This is possible because the application displays the mistakes as you type them.
With the above to consider there is much more to discover about WebStorm, besides the fact that it supports HTML5, CoffeeScript, Dart, TypeScript, Handlebars, Stylus, JSLint/JSHint, EJS, Web Components and Jade. With it, you can certainly bring your projects to the next level.
Features of WebStorm 2019 Download
• WebStorm provides advanced coding assistance for Angular, React and Meteor. Enjoy support for PhoneGap, Cordova and Ionic for mobile development and develop for server-side with Node.js. All in one IDE!
• The IDE analyzes your project to provide the best code completion results for all supported languages. Hundreds of built-in inspections report any possible issues right as you type and suggest quick-fix options.
Navigation & Search
• WebStorm helps you get around your code more efficiently and save time when working with large projects. Jump to a method, function or variable definition in just one click, or search for the usages.
Debugging, tracing and testing
• WebStorm provides powerful built-in tools for debugging, testing and tracing your client-side and Node.js applications. With minimum configuration required and thoughtful integration into the IDE, there tasks are much easier with WebStorm.
• WebStorm provides a built-in debugger for your client-side code (that works with Chrome) and Node.js apps. Place the breakpoints, step through the code, and evaluate expressions – all without leaving the IDE.
• Perform unit testing with ease, as WebStorm integrates with Karma test runner and Mocha. Run and debug tests right inside the IDE, view results in a nice and visual format, and navigate to the test code.
Tracing and profiling
Seamless tool integration
• WebStorm integrates with popular command line tools for web development, providing you with a productive, streamlined development experience without using the command line.
• Enjoy a simple unified UI for running Grunt, Gulp or npm tasks right from the IDE. All tasks are listed in a special tool window, so simply double-click on the task name to start it.
Code quality tools
• In addition to hundreds of WebStorm’s own inspections, it can run JSHint, ESLint, JSCS or JSLint against your code and highlight any issues on the fly, right in the editor.
• Start new projects from the Welcome screen using popular project templates like Express or Web starter kit, and access even more project generator thanks to integration with Yeoman.
• WebStorm is built on top of the open-source IntelliJ Platform, which we at JetBrains have been developing and perfecting for over 15 years. Enjoy the fine-tuned, yet highly customizable experience it provides to fit your development workflow.
• WebStorm provides a unified UI for working with many popular Version Control Systems, ensuring a consistent user experience across git, GitHub, SVN, Mercurial, and Perforce.
• Whether you’re using VCS or not, Local history can be a real code saver. At any time you can inspect the history of either a particular file or directory, and roll back to any of its previous versions.
• WebStorm is extremely customizable. Adjust it to perfectly suit your coding style, from shortcuts, fonts and visual themes to tool windows and editor layout.