Ham Radio Deluxe 220.127.116.11 + Key [Full]
Ham Radio Deluxe + Key Full For PC
Ham Radio Deluxe is a very difficult program for radio amateurs. The software logs and manages the transceiver. the presented graphical shell consists of five separate models, the first is responsible for logging, the second is for controlling the receiver, the third is the rotor control, the fourth displays the digital modes, the fifth defines the satellites. In order for the receiver to work correctly, you must first connect it to the COM ports. Sometimes there are difficulties in this, but where to go. New versions of Windows should have no problems.
- Windows 10 Support, windows security model compliant
- Multi ham households – Ability to have separate HRD profiles for each Windows user ID (for members of the same household
- Remote Rig service fixed and supporting Windows 10
- DM-780 stability increased.
- FT-991 support – added and improved
- IC-7600 V2 firmware support
- Data controller – DM-780 support for PK232SC
- LOTW upload and download – fixed
- ODBC error – fixed
- Winkey 3 Support – fixed
- FT-1200 Support added
- OMNI VI Support added
- HRD Voice
- Updated Label Maker
- ADX Support
- 857/897/817 commands corrected to those available in the operation manual.
- IC-9100 Satellite Mode to use VFO B
- WA9PIE-2 Cluster Support
- Unicode Support
- ADX support
- Improved K3 and KX3 Support
- Flex 6700 with SmartSDR Support
- Yaesu SCU-17 Support
- Orion KY Keyer Support
- ClubLog Support
- Dstar Icom Radios ID-3 and ID-5 Support
- FSK fixes (updated)
- PSK Reporter fixes
- Logbook and Cluster fixes
- Additions to the CQ DX WAZ award; fixes for other awards
- Radio Control fixes
- Icom A/B and QSX fixes
- Line colors based on WSI in Logbook
- ID-5100 Support
- Updated License Manager
- RC fix for VCP ports
- Multiple QSO’s on a single label
- Make your own QSL Card
- Alinco support DX SR8/9, DX77
- HRD WSI Filters
- FTDX CAT Controlled Rotors Support
- Upgrades – improved update code
- IC-7300 Support
- QRZ Logbook upload
- QSX Split support
Ham Radio Deluxe supports most radios that are on the market that have CAT Control built into the radio.
The HRD Logbook allows you to make contacts and simultaneously log them onto the computer’s hard drive. There is also the option for automatic eQSL logging and 1-click LOTW logging. Awards Tracking and DX Clusters are also included.
DM-780 allows you to decode and transmit multiple digital modes from your computer. CW, Getty, and PSK-31 are also available in SuperSweeper allowing for multiple signals to be decoded at the same time. Click here for a complete list of modes available with Ham Radio Deluxe.
Track where a satellite’s path will be in the sky anytime in the next five minutes to the next 48 hours. Tracking is kept accurate by Kepler Data that automatically updates throughout the day.
Use the HRD Rotator Control to turn an antenna towards any possible signal. With full Azimuth and Elevation controls, the Rotator Control can also be used when tracking satellites. Track long-path and short-path with the built-in grey line map.
You can also download Scientific Toolworks Understand 5.1.1002 + Key [Full]