Futuremark 3DMark 2.11.6866 Advanced/Professional RePack [Full]
Futuremark 3DMark + RePack Full For PC
Futuremark 3DMark is an essential tool to measure PC gaming performance. It is used by millions of gamers, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world’s leading manufacturers.
- Use it to test your PC’s limits and measure the impact of overclocking and tweaking your system.
- Search Futuremark’s massive results database and see how your PC compares or just admire the graphics and wonder why all PC games don’t look this good.
- The new Futuremark 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware. To get more out of your PC, put 3DMark on your PC.
- With three all-new tests, you can bench everything from smartphones and tablets to notebooks and home PCs. Also, you can bench the latest high-end, multi-GPU gaming desktops. And it’s not just for Windows.
- With Futuremark 3DMark you can compare your scores with Android and iOS devices too. It’s the most powerful and flexible 3DMark we’ve ever created.
Fire Strike is a showcase DirectX 11 benchmark designed for today’s high-performance gaming PCs. It is our most ambitious and technical benchmark ever, featuring real-time graphics rendered with detail and complexity far beyond what is found in other benchmarks and games today.
- DirectX 11 benchmark for gamers
- Renders at 1920 × 1080 resolution
- For high-performance gaming PCs.
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme is an enhanced version of Fire Strike designed for high-end multi-GPU systems (SLI / Crossfire) and future hardware generations. In addition to raising the rendering resolution, additional visual quality improvements increase the rendering load to ensure accurate performance measurements for truly extreme hardware setups.
- Enhanced for extreme hardware.
- Renders at 2560 × 1440 resolution
- For systems with multiple GPUs.
Fire Strike Ultra 4K UHD rendering resolution is four times larger than the 1080p resolution used in Fire Strike. A 4K monitor is not required, but your graphics card must have at least 3GB of memory to run this monstrously demanding benchmark.
- The world’s first 4K gaming benchmark
- Renders at 4K UHD resolution (3840 × 2160)
- The most demanding 3DMark test ever.
Use 3DMark Sky Diver to benchmark systems with mainstream graphics cards, mobile GPUs, or integrated graphics. It is especially suitable for DirectX 11 systems that cannot achieve more than single-digit frame rates in the more demanding Fire Strike test. Sky Diver is only available in the Windows editions at this time.
- DirectX 11 benchmark for mainstream PCs.
- Includes Graphics, Physics and Combined tests.
- Breathtaking demo with an original soundtrack.
Cloud Gate is a new test that is designed for Windows notebooks and typical home PCs. Cloud Gate includes two graphics tests and a physics test. Cloud Gate uses a DirectX 11 engine limited to Direct3D feature level 10 making it suitable for testing DirectX 10 compatible hardware.
- Designed for typical home PCs and notebooks.
- DirectX 11 engine supporting DirectX 10 hardware.
- Includes two Graphics tests and a Physics test.
Ice Storm Unlimited is a specialized offscreen test for making chip-to-chip comparisons of CPUs and GPUs. Use Ice Storm Extreme to compare low-cost smartphones and tablets running Android, iOS, and Windows. Ice Storm Extreme raises the rendering resolution from 1280 × 720 to 1920 × 1080 and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the Graphics tests.
The 3DMark API Overhead feature test is the world’s first independent test for comparing the performance of DirectX 12, Mantle, and DirectX 11. See how many draws calls your PC can handle with each API before the frame rate drops below 30 fps.
- Test DirectX 12, (Windows 10 required).
- Test Mantle, (with compatible AMD hardware).
- Test DirectX 11, both single- and multi-threaded.
The VRMark preview is a taste of what to expect from the full release, coming soon. It does not produce a benchmark score. For more details about VRMark, please see this page.
- Freely explore a preview of two VRMark test scenes.
- Works with monitors too. VR headset not required.
- Only in 3DMark Advanced & Professional Editions.
- Designed to meet the needs of business customers.
- Licensed for business and commercial use.
- Includes all benchmarks and feature tests.
- Try a preview of VRMark, our new VR benchmark.
- Command-line automation and scripting.
- Run stress tests from the command line.
- Verify driver implementation with the Image Quality Tool.
- Keep sensitive results private with the offline results option.
- Export result data as XML for further analysis and reporting.
- Priority technical support over email and telephone.
This major update adds Night Raid, a new DirectX 12 benchmark for laptops, notebooks, tablets and other mobile computing devices with integrated graphics. Night Raid also has native ARM support for the latest Always Connected PCs powered by Windows 10 on ARM.
- Night Raid benchmark test.
- Night Raid Stress Test.
- Fixed the self-update notification system.
Professional Edition only
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause 3DMark to fail when running a long stress test from the
You can also download Laplink PCmover Professional 11.01.1009.0 + Key [Full]
Futuremark 3DMark 2.11.6866 Advanced/Professional RePack – (6.3 Gb)