AVS Video Editor 18.104.22.1684 Free Download [Full Review]
AVS Video Editor is the best video editing software to make home videos for you even you are a beginner with a hassle-free task and now all video formats are supported. Trim, cut, split, merge, rotate, mix videos. Apply effects and overlays, insert menus, audio, texts, and subtitles.
Create Hollywood-like home videos with a little prior computer video experience. Transfer video from cams. Experiment with over 300 effects & transitions. Burn your video collections onto a DVD/Blu-ray discs. Create your movie with a few simple drag-and-drops. Enhance your videos so that they have a professional look. It has easy and clear navigation for you to use video effects and other features.
An advanced timeline or a storyboard makes you easy to edit. It is very quick to edit videos from HD cameras with all key formats are supported. Record your voice or live music. Combine audio tracks with video. Save video project for PC, DVD, Blu-Ray, mobile device, Web. The software automatically selects the most appropriate output format.
- Manage Various Video Formats. It supports all key video formats. Edit & save video files in AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV, H.263/H.264 codecs, etc. See a full list of supported video formats
- Edit Your Video with Fantasy. Trim, cut, split, merge, rotate and mix videos with AVS Video Editor. Select between 300 innovative video effects and transitions. Insert menus, audio, text comments, and subtitles. Stabilize video camera shaky recordings.
- Speed Up HD-Videos Editing. Manage AVI HD, WMV HD, TOD, AVCHD, MOD, MTS/M2TS, etc. with AVS Video Editor. Due to the integrated video cache technology, HD-video editing becomes faster.
- Process Blu-Ray Videos. Open and edit your Blu-ray videos with AVS Video Editor. Apply effects and add specially designed menus. Add audio, video, and images to your videos. Save files in any key video format. Or burn videos on to Blu-ray discs.
- Capture Your Video. Transfer video from DV-, web- or VHS-cameras and save the video on a hard drive or burn DVD discs. Or record media files from your PC screen and create video guides, training videos or demos.
- Share Your Video. Upload newly made video files to all popular video hostings such as Facebook, Flickr, MySpace, etc., directly from the software interface.
- Multilingual Support. Interface and tech-support are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Dutch.
You can also download SonicFire Pro 6 Free Download v22.214.171.124 [Latest]